I create personal transformation through conversation
My previous career in military flying instruction led me to being a coach and coach supervisor. Being leader of the SA Air Force’s formation aerobatic team, I had to learn first-hand the value of potent leadership, effective communication & relationships. I now work with individuals and teams to create and sustain these skills in their own business’ culture and personal lives.
Using secure online technology I globally provide
- personal coaching
- coaching programmes for corporates
- coach supervision for individuals
- coach supervision for organizations
I am really passionate about coach supervision. I supervise coaches one-to-one ad-hoc or monthly. For coaches wanting to learn in community with others, I host supervision groups. Some coaches prefer to start with some insight into themselves using a tool called TIFF (Temple Index of Functional Fluency), I am a certified TIFF provider.
In coach supervision you can expect to resolve the challenges you experience with clients and in managing your practice. I supervise professional coaches both new to the field and experienced, whether working with individuals or groups, or at executive level in organisations.
I am passionate about helping coaches to grow their online and face to face businesses. In addition to supervision, I share a number of business tools and best practices to help coaches enhance their approach to their practice and engagement with clients.
I am a certified supervisor and a Registered Supervisor with COMENSA. I supervise using a co-creative and appreciative approach. I use transactional analysis (TA) as a framework to help explore experiences and relationships. TA is a globally employed psychological model for understanding and developing organisations’ cultures and people’s thinking, feeling and behaviour.
As a coach, I am passionate about supporting my clients to take the lead in their journey to effective relationships and communication skills, with clear thinking and accountable action.
I serve voluntary roles in the following NPO/NGOs:
- voluntary coach supervisor to coaches in a global initiative in response to the refugee crisis called CoachActivism. I work with coaches around the world in groups and individually to provide supervision and support
- board member in the International Transactional Analysis Association, also serving as Regional Representative for Africa and the Middle East, and co-chair of the Ethics Committee
- vice chairperson of the South African Transactional Analysis Association
My past roles in voluntary capacities:
- SATAA Board Secretary
- COMENSA Supervision Portfolio Committee vice chairperson
- COMENSA Membership Criteria and Standards of Competence Committee vice chairperson
- COMENSA Western Cape Vice Chair
- COMENSA Western Cape Secretary